Monday, January 14, 2013

Positive health effect of coffee - reducing the risk of cancer is it really ?

Positive health effect of coffee - reducing the risk of cancer is it really ?

When I hear things like coffee can reduce type two diabetes risks, Parkinson’s, and even lessen your chance of gallstones, I can’t help but think that this alluring beverage is something to include in Franz’s diet. Now when I drink coffee it is from organic beans and I don’t ruin it with plastic creamers, sugar, whipped cream, etc. I just drink my coffee black with a little stevia as a natural sweetener.
After doing my research, I believe the health effects of coffee far outweigh any of the negatives like potential addiction, possible reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, and rather believe that improving Franz’s glucose metabolism is why I enjoy a daily cup of Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment